Saturday, March 1, 2014

March Currently

I am linking up with Farley over at "Oh' Boy 4th Grade" for her March Currently.


Listening - I am listening to the Saturday Lifetime movie.  This has become a tradition the past few weeks at my house.  My husband actually enjoys watching them, too.  (Shhh, don't tell him I told you.)

Loving - I love how much I have gotten done today.  I planned my meals for the entire month, went grocery shopping for the entire month, went to the Flea Market, visited with my parents, ran almost 2 miles, visited my friends in their new home, and sat down with the hubby to discuss house plans.  (We are meeting with the contractor tomorrow....oh my!)

Thinking - I still have so much to do.  We are celebrating Read Across America Day on Monday, and I have cheer clinic and tryouts this coming up week.  I am no where near ready!

Wanting - I wish I could just snap my fingers and everything would be done.  Then, I would have more time for family and friends.

Needing - More time!  Do you see a trend here?  Haha

????? - What do you think the question is?

I hope you have a marvelous month!

Elizabeth

4 comments:

  1. I think your question is "What are my plans for tomorrow?"

    Have fun settling your house plans! I love making all those choices!

    Jessica
    The Polka-dotted Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was watching Lifetime movies earlier today too! Did you see She Made Them Do It??? SOOOOOO good!
    Erin
    Short and Sassy Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a busy gal! I am guessing your question is what am I doing today (Sunday)? I think it would be exciting to meet with a contractor and build a house from the ground up. (Add more storage -- there's never enough!) Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree I wish I could always get more done, even when I do get a lot done! A teacher's job is never done! I wish that I could meet with a contractor to build a house too! I agree, you always need more storage! Put some in anywhere you can!! I hope that you had a blessed Sunday!!

    Mrs. 3rd Grade 

    ReplyDelete