I am linking up with Trina at The Ordinary to Extraordinary Classroom for her "Meet the Teacher Monday" linky party.
The Business of Blogging
1. How long have you been a blogger?
I have been blogging since 2011, but I did not start a teacher blog until 2012. Until here recently, I have not kept up with either of my blogs.
2. Do you have any blogs other than your teacher/education blog?
Yes, I have a personal blog called "For Such a Time As This". I have just recently started blogging more so it's actually up-to-date.
3. What niche is your blog in?
This blog is more motivational and educational. My personal blog is a little bit of everything.
4. Do you have plans to start any other blogs?
No! I think I have enough going on.
5. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
I enjoy inspiring others and connecting with other bloggers. I also like the good ideas I get from reading others' blogs.
6. What do you enjoy least about blogging?
The time it takes to keep a blog going. It would be great to have a million followers, but all that takes time.
7. How often do you blog?
I try to blog at least once a week for my series called "Wednesday's Word of Wisdom". However, sometimes I get behind on these. I would ideally like to blog at least 3 times a week.
8. If you could meet anyone from the blogosphere, who would it be?
I don't guess there is just one blogger that I would like to meet. However, I would love to go to a Teacher/Blogger Meet-Up at some point.
9. Are there any hot-button issues you will not discuss on your blog?
I don't really refrain from any issues, but I definitely pray about everything I post before I post it.
10. Name one thing (or more) that you would like to accomplish with your blog?
I would love to gain more followers!