Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Meet the Teacher Monday - Have You Ever?

I am linking up again with Trina at The Ordinary to Extraordinary Classroom for her "Meet the Teacher Monday" linky party. 



Meet The Teacher Monday: Have You Ever?

1. Have you ever been on TV? 

No, I have never been on TV.  Maybe some day! :)

2. Have you ever been trapped in an elevator? 


Yes! When I was in high school, I went on a trip with my church youth group.  We got on an elevator in a hotel to go up to our rooms.  The guys decided to pile up on the elevator with the girls.  Right when the elevator started going, they all jumped at the same time which cause the elevator to stop.  There we were stuck on a FULL elevator with some stinky boys.  The hotel was able to open the door and we could see people, but we weren't able to get off for awhile.  Let's just say it was not fun but a definite memory.

3. Have you ever made anyone cry? 


I am a teacher.  Of course, I have made a student cry before.  I don't strive to make students cry, but sometimes it happens. :(

4. Have you ever walked into a window because it was just that clean? 

No I don't think so, but I did watch a woman walk straight into a window before going into a truck stop.  I have to admit it was hilarious, and the woman left a face print on the window.

5. Have you ever fainted in public? 


Sadly, yes.  I have a history of seizures from when I was a child.  Now, I don't have seizures, but I pass out easily due to lots of different things such as high pitches, altitude changes, etc.  I can tell when it is going to happen so I am able to warn someone.  I have fainted at Six Flags, in Germany at a castle, in Honduras in a school, and the list could go on and on. 

6. Have you ever gone to a restaurant and ate, only to realize you didn't have any money? 

No! I would be so embarrassed if this happened.  

7. Have you ever gone to greet a family member or friend and then noticed it was someone else?

I am sure I have, but I can't think of a funny story to tell.

Now it's your turn to join in on the fun!

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment