Thursday, September 27, 2012

First Grade Common Core

If you are looking for some help integrating Common Core into your lesson plans, this book is just for you!  It has tons of worksheets, activities, and posters that will have you teaching all the first grade common core standards in the English Language and Mathematics in no time!  With over 550 pages, you will not want to take your eyes off this book. 

http://corecommonstandards.com/images/first-grade-common-core-standards-workbook.png 
 
I can't wait to get back with you on things I have done from the workbook.  Go check it out!  You won't want to miss it.  

P.S. They also have one for Kindergarten, too!

2 comments:

  1. I just featured you on my Fabulous Blogger Friday!! Stop by and check it out!! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm your newest follower!

    I think this is great! With the push for the Common Core, any resource is appreciated! I'll have to check this out.

    I have nominated you for the Leibster Award. Check out my blog post about it here for more information.

    Carrie
    Floating Through First Grade

    ReplyDelete