Friday, July 20, 2012
Newbie Bloggers Blog Hop
I thought since I am a new blogger that I would join my first blog hop today. This seemed like the perfect one for me - Newbie Bloggers Blog Hop hosted by Grade Three is the Place for Me! So here it goes:
1. What State You Are In - I live and work in West Tennessee in between Jackson and Memphis.
2. Your Current Teaching Position - I will be starting my 5th year teaching 1st grade in August.
3. Your Teaching Experience - I have only taught 1st grade and have loved every minute of it!
4. When You Started Blogging - I started blogging back in January. However, I didn't do so good keeping up with it. I just really got on board with it in June. I have loved every minute of it! Check out my first post to see why I started blogging.
5. Share a Blogging Tip / Blogging Resource - My blogging tip would be that it is not about how many followers you have so don't feel like you have to do things to gain more followers. Although it is great to know that many people are following you, it is about reaching out to others. My blogging resource would have to be Google, because you can Google how to do just about anything that you want to do.