Monday, September 2, 2013

September Currently

Happy Labor Day!  I am linking up with Farley for her September Currently:


It's definitely been a productive day, but I still have a lot to do before my To Do Lists are complete (Does that ever really happen?).  Adelaide and I have enjoyed a day together while Kevin has been clearing off our land where we are planning on building our house.

I ordered a new jogging stroller a few days ago.  I ordered a BOB!  I am so excited and can't wait for it to come in.  I am really working hard to get back into shape, and I think this will help a lot.

Does anyone else feel like there is not enough time in the day?  I have so much to do and so little time to do it in.  However, I know it will be ok.  I just prioritize what has to be done now and what can wait.

My three things that I would love to accomplish this month that will make my heart happy:
1) Exercise Daily - I definitely think this will make me feel better about myself.  Plus, I always feel better after working out!
2) Have a Quiet Time Daily - When life gets busy, it is easy to omit our quiet times.  However, this has to be a priority.  
3) Stay Positive - It is so easy to become negative due to life's difficulties, but like our Sunday School lesson stated yesterday it is our job to be joyous in all situations.  I have to remember this when things do not go my way and/or when others try to bring me down.

Well there it is...My first September Currently!  Now back to finalizing plans for this week.  I pray you have a great 4 day week! :)

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, I like your stay positive, I need to do that too. The first weeks are soo stressful!!! I love your three things! :)

    Fashion Craze Learning Days

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have some big moving plans in your future! I'm with you on the exercise AND quiet time. Some days, it feels like there's only time for one or the other, but they're both so necessary, aren't they?

    Have a great week!
    Marion
    MentoringintheMiddle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your 3 things:) I need to add those to mine...well I had exercise but the quiet time and staying positive are important:) Thanks for the reminder:))

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete