Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Wednesday's Word of Wisdom

If anyone asks me what my greatest fear is, I would definitely respond with the answer of failing.  I believe my husband and my parents would definitely agree.  I do not like to fail in anything.  Anything I do, I try to do my very best.  I get very frustrated when I am not successful at something.  Well this school year proves no different, I want to be the best teacher I can be, I want to be a positive, Christian coworker, and I want to grow as an individual.  However, I fear that I may not be successful in all avenues.  I have had to remind myself that the Bible says in Isaiah 41:10 to

Source - http://astepinthejourney.com/2012/10/isaiah-4110.html

I have to remember that God is going to be with me every step of the way.  He is the pilot of my life and depending on how much I give to him the more he will direct my paths.  He is my strength!  He is my helper! He is my GOD!

I'll be honest with you by starting this blog back I am afraid that I may fail again at keeping it up, but I am going to try my best to keep it up.  I hope this year is great for everyone.  Remember that when you fear (anything), God is there with you.

I pray that God gives you the strength to be a positive role model for not only your students but your coworkers and family.  I pray that when times get tough that you remember that He is always there holding your hand every step of the way.  

In Him,

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment