Monday, February 10, 2014

Meet the Teacher Monday: Love Is In the Air

I am linking up again with Trina at The Ordinary to Extraordinary Classroom for her "Meet the Teacher Monday" linky party. 




 Meet the Teacher Monday: Love Is in the Air

1. What is your relationship status? Are you satisfied with your current status?

I am happily married to my best friend, Kevin.  We have been married for three years.  We actually dated when I was in high school, but we went our separate ways for a few years before getting back together.  (When I say separate ways, we live in a small town and if we were in the same room we would act like we didn't know each other.) He actually proposed where we first met in high school.


2. Would you date or marry someone with kids? Or, did you marry someone with kids?

I didn't marry someone with kids, and I don't think I would have married someone with kids.  I guess it just depends on the situation.

3.  Do you prefer older or younger men/women?

When I was dating, I always went for older guys.  So, I guess I would say older. 

4. If you could choose to date or marry one character on film, who would you date?

I am so not a film person so I am not sure who this would be. 

5. How do you feel about PDA (Public Display of Affection)?

I do not like PDA for myself.  It makes me feel weird. However, I think it is cool to see an older couple show little signs of PDA after being together for so long.

6. What is a your biggest turn-on?

My biggest turn-on is a Christian attitude and treating others with kindness. I also love someone who is fun to be around.


7. What is your biggest turn off?

My biggest turn-off is someone who is obsessed with himself.  

8. Would you date or marry someone shorter than you?

I don't think I would have been able to marry someone shorter than me.  My husband is actually a whole foot taller than me, and I'm 5'6.


9. Have you ever tried online dating? Your thoughts? 

I have never tried online dating, because I have never needed to.  However I think when you get a certain age and from a small town, online dating might be the only watt o actually meet someone new.  

10. What is your dream date night?

I am a simple girl (at least I think I am).  I would love to walk in tot he house with flowers on the table and a home cooked meal.  Having dinner with my guy followed by a nice movie by the fireplace.

Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. I love your dream date!! I wouldn't mind coming home to a table with flowers on it and dinner already cooked!! :) It's the little things, right!? Most nights we figure out dinner ahead of time, or he is off to get fast food because I don't get dinner on the table fast enough!!

    Mrs. 3rd Grade

    ReplyDelete