Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Meet the Teacher Monday

I am linking up again with Trina at The Ordinary to Extraordinary Classroom for her "Meet the Teacher Monday" linky party. 


 Meet the Teacher Monday: FAST FIVE!

1. List five things you always keep in your purse
  • Planner - I never know when someone is going to ask me to do something. 
  • Coupon Organizer - I always like to have coupons/reward cards handy to my favorite places.
  • Cell Phone - I can't leave home with out it, but it usually is in my hand. :)
  • Ball Point Pen - I have a favorite type of pen that I write with for everything. 
  • Wallet - It holds everything important - driver's license, money, teacher ID.
2. List five things you love about yourself
  • My work ethic
  • My organizational skills
  • My punctuality
  • My positiveness at work
  • My planning (I guess this could go with organizational skills.)
3. List 5 things you do to keep yourself entertained 
  • Read
  • Blog
  • Play the piano
  • Workout
  • Organize areas....haha
4. List five things that attract you to the opposite sex
  • Love of God
  • Communicator
  • Sense of humor
  • Good work ethic
  • Loves kids - I mean I am a teacher. :)
5. List five things you want to accomplish in 2014
  • Grow closer to God
  • Lose weight
  • Save money
  • Pay off debt
  • Become a better teacher!!!
What would your fast five be?

Elizabeth

4 comments:

  1. This was a fun linky party! I am right there with you in trying to save money in 2014, I am so bad about spending my pay check!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading your fast fives! I am right there with you about losing weight and saving money. It seems that lately all I do is save the weight and lose my money! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a favorite ball point too that I MUST have :) :) I, too, am crazily organized! Great post! Glad I got to learn about you!

    Ashley
    Schroeder Shenanigans in 2nd

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!! :) Could we please meet and become best friends!! Have you read 7 by Jen Hatmaker yet? My friends and I are doing it for a bible study and we love it!! You should check it out! I have found that I am praying a ton more during the day now and we have only read the first two chapters. I love that you have coupons in your wallet too!! I carry mine too, but only when I know I'm headed to the grocery store!

    Mrs. 3rd Grade

    ReplyDelete