I am linking up again with Trina at The Ordinary to Extraordinary Classroom for her "Meet the Teacher Monday" linky party.
Meet the Teacher Monday: FAST FIVE!
1. List five things you always keep in your purse
- Planner - I never know when someone is going to ask me to do something.
- Coupon Organizer - I always like to have coupons/reward cards handy to my favorite places.
- Cell Phone - I can't leave home with out it, but it usually is in my hand. :)
- Ball Point Pen - I have a favorite type of pen that I write with for everything.
- Wallet - It holds everything important - driver's license, money, teacher ID.
2. List five things you love about yourself
- My work ethic
- My organizational skills
- My punctuality
- My positiveness at work
- My planning (I guess this could go with organizational skills.)
3. List 5 things you do to keep yourself entertained
- Play the piano
- Organize areas....haha
4. List five things that attract you to the opposite sex
- Love of God
- Sense of humor
- Good work ethic
- Loves kids - I mean I am a teacher. :)
5. List five things you want to accomplish in 2014
- Grow closer to God
- Lose weight
- Save money
- Pay off debt
- Become a better teacher!!!
What would your fast five be?