Thursday, January 30, 2014

Meet the Teacher Monday

I am linking up with Trina at The Ordinary to Extraordinary Classroom for her "Meet the Teacher Monday" linky party.  


The Business of Blogging 

1. How long have you been a blogger? 

I have been blogging since 2011, but I did not start a teacher blog until 2012.  Until here recently, I have not kept up with either of my blogs.

2. Do you have any blogs other than your teacher/education blog?
    Yes, I have a personal blog called "For Such a Time As This".  I have just recently started blogging more so it's actually up-to-date.

    3. What niche is your blog in? 

    This blog is more motivational and educational.  My personal blog is a little bit of everything.

    4. Do you have plans to start any other blogs? 

    No!  I think I have enough going on.  

    5. What do you enjoy most about blogging?

    I enjoy inspiring others and connecting with other bloggers.  I also like the good ideas I get from reading others' blogs.

    6.  What do you enjoy least about blogging? 

    The time it takes to keep a blog going.  It would be great to have a million followers, but all that takes time. 

    7.  How often do you blog? 

    I try to blog at least once a week for my series called "Wednesday's Word of Wisdom".  However, sometimes I get behind on these.  I would ideally like to blog at least 3 times a week.  

    8.  If you could meet anyone from the blogosphere, who would it be? 

    I don't guess there is just one blogger that I would like to meet.  However, I would love to go to a Teacher/Blogger Meet-Up at some point.

    9. Are there any hot-button issues you will not discuss on your blog? 

    I don't really refrain from any issues, but I definitely pray about everything I post before I post it.
    10.  Name one thing (or more) that you would like to accomplish with your blog? 

    I would love to gain more followers!  

    Elizabeth

    2 comments:

    1. I love that your pray about everything before you post it! That's an awesome idea!! :) I agree, the amount of time it takes to blog is what keeps me from doing it as well! I have so many great ideas, but how do we have enough time in the day to get everything done!! God's blessings on staying up to date!!

      Mrs. 3rd Grade

      ReplyDelete
    2. Count me in as your latest follower! Considering you didn't keep up with your blogs before, you seem to have written loads recently, I hope you keep it up as I look forward to reading them!

      Butterflying Through Teaching

      ReplyDelete